
So I was trying to sneak downstairs yesterday to make this post, but it's really hard when you don't know how to walk and someone is constantly watching you! Daddy's taking a nap right now so I was able to sneak away. Plus it took me awhile to hack into mommy's account!!
So yesterday was my mommy's birthday! I didn't get to hang out with her during the day because she had to go to work. That made me sad. But I was so excited to spend the evening with her that I couldn't fall asleep for my afternoon nap. I just wanted mommy to come home. We had a fun evening but I think I was a little on the cranky side because I was just soooooo darn excited!
I think she is the best mommy in the world. I know I have been on this planet for almost 11 months, but I still think she is awesome. She listens and talks to me. She also takes really good care of me (my diapers have been really stinky lately since I have been sick).
I think daddy is waking up so I better finish this up. Mommy I think you are totally cool and I love you a lot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
4 comments:
Gee I wonder who wrote this.....:-)
Glas you had a Happy Birthday, despite having to work!
Ahhh...how precious!! I can't believe that I have such a genious on my hands!! She's perfect in more ways than one ;)
what other ways? and wouldnt perfect entail ALL ways?
SOOO cute! You have one intelligent kid on your hands! :) Happy belated birthday Nikki! :)
Post a Comment