Thursday, March 19, 2009

Excitement stirs!!

We just had our HomeGroup all leave our house, and I feel like the excitement just continues to stir, even without everyone here. My heart is completely overjoyed for the things that God is doing in my friends' lives. One particularly exciting bit of news is that our friends Jon and Jenetta will be "expecting" their newest additions to their family on 3/29 ~ two little girls, age 3 and 4. I can't tell you how overflowing with emotion I feel for the newest additions to our HomeGroup family!

I get the lovely opportunity to coordinate organizing these HomeGroups within our church at Green Valley Church and through my studies and my job experience, our HomeGroup has brought me such great joy because I get to see all the things a HomeGroup is supposed to be, occur right in front of me through my group of fellow believers and friends. A HomeGroup is put together for us to support one another through our walks with Christ and we are responsible to encourage, love, and uplift our brothers and sisters through prayer. What an amazing testimony our group has been to the impact a HomeGroup can make in each others' lives. Thank you friends for your commitment to Christ and for your faithfulness in prayer to never cease and know in your heart that God's goodness will come! The great things that have come to our friends are because of our prayers and because we believe in an amazingly incredible and infinitely powerful God.

Now, off my soap box about my love for my HomeGroup ~ a couple cute photos of our lil lady. She decided to help me with our laundry!

Then she got tired of laundry and just played with her socks the entire time :) I added in a cute little video of Abby and Austin climbing up our stairs during our HomeGroup tonight ~ sorry about the middle cut in the crawling ~ I forgot that I was filming ;)

Abby has had so much fun with her friends and we couldn't be more lucky that she is going to have plenty of "options" when she's older ;) I have been harassed lately for not posting on Abby's dedication ~ I will soon! But in the meantime, you can check out other blogs that have related posts ~ The Toney Family, the Barnett Family, and the elder Morales family. PS - Austin look out, Abby's already getting kisses from Isaiah...

2 comments:

KC and Jonathan said...

yea for jon and jenetta!! Pass on my congratulations!! That is sooo exciting!!
And abby is definitely looking like a one year old these days!!

Dkalla said...

How Exciting for Jon & Jenetta!!

I love the pictures and the movies!

Next movie will be of her walking!