Growing up I used to french braid hair all the time. I learned how to do it for the first time when I was in the third grade and then I never stopped. Of course, being on a softball team made the opportunities come rolling in one after the other. Every tournament we were in I had girls ask if I could braid their hair before games. I also did my own hair until it got too long. So needless to say, I was super excited to be able to actually french braid my daughter's hair. She squirmed a lot, so it's not perfect, but it's her first of many more!


Added the little clips in for the cuteness factor ;)

Yes, those are little tears. She cried when I would put the ties in - that was always my least favorite part of getting my hair braided too. The little hairs on the neck being pulled are not comfortable to say the least. She was such a trouper.
2 comments:
What a beautiful Young Lady... and Brave too! What do you want Aunt Char to bring you from Chicago...?
cute braids! but this is a test to see if I changed my name correctly and 'jonathan' is not making comments when it's really me........
Post a Comment