
So, making our baby announcements took forever and then we got them out so stinkin' late. I hope everyone who is reading this has received one and if you haven't, then please let us know and we will drop one in the mail for you. They turned out great...I had a lot of fun designing them and making them. I had even more fun taking Abigail's photos...back when she was 2 months old. Can you believe it?...and now she's almost 6 months old. So, sorry they were so late...
I found a comic that was perfect for this post...

2 comments:
Well see...atleast you got them out before her 1st grade picture....:-)
And the announcement, you have a gift! In fact, I am surprised more people aren't using your talent to do their announcements and other graphic design work....
(Nikki, did mom give you a good plug or what.....:-)
They turned out so cute! It looks wonderful on our fridge!
Post a Comment