
So Abby is now 6 months old and I can't tell you how many people told me, "Oh, just you wait until 6 months rolls around. Things are ALL going to change." Well...things aren't really all that different. I'm LOVING 6 months. She is sooooo much fun. Sitting up on her own, babbling on and on, reaching for anything and everything, and rolling over more and more! She and I even survived our very first cold bug together. She's perfect, and as each day goes by I keep thinking to myself, how can she just keep passing perfection?! ;)
5 comments:
She is so cute and is catching up to isaiah in size. By the way, I tagged you for a fun little thing on my business blog last week :)
Did I hear her say ma ma....:-)
She is sure a talker! :)
Fuuunnny!! ha!
oh my goodness, I can't believe that she is 6 months already, so fast. I can't wait to see her in person again!
Post a Comment