The ABC's about me:
A. Attached or single? Attached by ring, in love by choice
B. Best friend? Robbie – unconditional, Abby – perfect, Mom – understanding, Dad – dependable, Trisha – honest, Libby – loyal, Amy W – fun, Trix – warm
C. Cake or pie? Can I say both?! Who can resist a warm apple or boysenberry pie with vanilla ice cream or gooey icing on moist chocolate cake? All diets despise these when they’re around!
C. Cake or pie? Can I say both?! Who can resist a warm apple or boysenberry pie with vanilla ice cream or gooey icing on moist chocolate cake? All diets despise these when they’re around!
D. Day of Choice? Fridays and Saturdays tie in my book…Fridays make me feel accomplished – they are my busy, sassy, coffee days, but they go by way too quickly, and Saturdays are just simply relaxing and productive when I can get caught up on the misc.
E. Essential Item? Hair tie, diaper bag (which has a million other essentials), burp cloth, cell phone
F. Favorite color? Blue and green and any variation in between those two – interesting fact – Robbie’s got blue eyes, I have green eyes
G. Gummy bears or worms? Chocolate – Oh, that wasn’t a choice?!
H. Hometown? San Diego, CA really…but I was born in San Luis Obispo, moved to Bakersfield, then moved to San Diego…but SD most of my life (MC beats Poway by far Robbie!!)
I. Favorite indulgence? Starbucks…yes, I guess I’m a coffee snob! I love Starbucks coffee, frapps, and the smell! Venti Misto with Nonfat milk – Decaf right now for Ms. Abby.
J. January or July? January…I love the colder weather (if San Diego gets any) and I love the feeling of downloading from the holiday season.
K. Kids? Abigail Grace Morales – 6 mos. – the most beautiful girl I’ve ever been around – mellow, adorable disposition and breathtakingly perfect. 
L. Life isn't complete without? Family, Friends, HomeGroups, and Sleep


L. Life isn't complete without? Family, Friends, HomeGroups, and Sleep
M. Marriage Date? May 29, 2005

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister – Trisha Lynne Kalla, (2 brothers-in-law – Jonathan Wilt and Andy Morales, & 1 sister-in-law – KC Wilt)
O. Oranges or apples? Apples. Fuji.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister – Trisha Lynne Kalla, (2 brothers-in-law – Jonathan Wilt and Andy Morales, & 1 sister-in-law – KC Wilt)

O. Oranges or apples? Apples. Fuji.
P. Phobias? Spiders, snakes, and earthquakes!! Oh my!! – I was traumatized back when I was a 5th grader in GScout Camp up in Big Bear, during a 7.3 and 6.4; couldn’t talk to my parents for 3 days and couldn’t get home until the streets were clear to go.
Q. Quotes? “I refuse to see any problem as anything less then an opportunity to see God.” – unknown
“A person’s a person no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss
“A person’s a person no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss
R. Reasons to smile? Jesus loves me, my husband puts up with me, my daughter thinks I’m funny, my dog can’t live without me, and I love my life.
S. Season of choice? winter
T. Tag 5 people: I guess I’m not that popular…I don’t know who to tag that has a blog and hasn’t done one already
U. Unknown fact about me? Both my grandfathers have twin brothers – identical on my dad’s side (random) and non-identical on my mom’s side (genetic) – will there be twins in my future? Who knows…
V. Vacation of Choice: Hawaii – specifically Maui
W. Worst habit? I procrastinate like nobody’s business!! Don’t be a procrastinator hater!! I ALWAYS get the job done though.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound – even when the little one looks like a lima bean.
Y. Your favorite food? Cookies (Milanos, Oreos, Choc. Chip, Russian Teacakes…), anything my mom makes (except tuna casserole and stew), ice cream, pizza, and sandwiches…ok, and none of them are healthy for you…so what!
Z. Zodiac sign? Ummm…I don’t even know for sure…I think Capricorn?
2 comments:
Hey now....I happen to love my stew, and Trisha & daddy love my tuna caserole.....:-)
But I love all your other comments, and it sure does sound like you.....:-)
It's about time!
I'll got to maui with you, eat ice cream & chocolate & procrastinate with you anytime!
Post a Comment