Friday, January 16, 2009

Robbie did it!!

Congratulations to our Robbie for finishing his term of student-teaching. His job ended today and we decided to take him out to celebrate! A group of us went down to Extraordinary Desserts in Little Italy and we endulged in some decedent desserts and entree's. It was wonderful - friends, food, laughter!

To add to that, we had the fortunate opportunity to use our very first "babysitter" and yes, I survived the night. I've left Abigail with the grandparents, my sister, and other friends of ours who are around our age, but I've never actually had a babysitter where we've had to pay-per-hour. Obviously I was fine with it because we couldn't leave until after Robbie's basketball game, which meant the babysitter came after Abby was already down for bed - not so fun to know that your money is going towards having someone watch your t.v. But luckily we love our babysitter and she is a close family friend and we had no problem spending the money for her and for Abby! Here's some fun from Abby right now...

1 comment:

Dkalla said...

Congratulations Robbie!! Glad you were able to celebrate in style with friends!