.JPG)
I can't believe we're getting closer to Abigail's first year birthday. It's literally just around the corner! That's so crazy to me, to think that I'll have a one year old wandering around my house. At that is exactly what she's doing right now. She's mastered going up and down stairs - smart girl that one and I'll have to post sometime her reversing (imagine sound - beep, beep, beep) to go down the steps. She's also a big fan of opening and shutting doors, while mom stands near by cringing that some little fingers might get caught. She also is now with teeth, instead of tooth. She has now broken through in the top row. It looks like a huge tooth too, poor girl. And she has a real love for books, and I'm so thrilled! I love that she'll go straight for her book shelf in her room or if a book is lying on the ground downstairs, she'll pick it up and give it to me to read to her. She's really not interested in the story necessarily, but she loves to flip the pages for me and she points at everything in the book. She's gotten really good at identifying things by pointing at them (such as mommy, daddy, libby, bottle, etc.). I'm such a proud momma!
.JPG)
2 comments:
You could have choosen a more flattering picture of Abby....:-) But she is still so darn cute!!
Ha ha! LOL! Those pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment