So I finally did it!! I chopped off my hair. Robbie was away for the day on Saturday, so I decided it would be fun to surprise him when he got home on Sunday and I've been really itching to do the big cut. Everyone knows that our family is slow to actually doing what we say we want to accomplish. But it does get done eventually ;) I really like it and I am excited to be sending 12 in. of my hair to Locks of Love.



6 comments:
Very cute on the measurement..:-)
I love the do on you! But then I am a bit prejudice....:-)
let's see a picture from the front!!
What flavor is Abby's book?
Your hair is cute... I'm going to take the pix to my hairsylist & tell her I want my color just like yours - I think that's the color mine used to look like!?!
XO
Wow! Looks great from the back! How awesome that you're donating your hair! A lot of our students here have done that. I'd love to see a pic from the front too! :)
Soooo...Priya and I are heading down your way this weekend!! We'll arrive on Friday evening and leave on Tuesday morning. Priya has been BEGGING me for a playdate with Abby. What do you think? :)
Cute do!!! I love it! My friend does the locks of love thing all the time...Oh, and Abby looks amazing with a side pony. ;) ha ha!
Post a Comment