Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life at 14 mos.

Just wanted to put up some random photos of Abigail at 14 mos!

As you can see, she is growing very fond of Liberty and I do believe a cute friendship is developing. Libby is so patient with her and has mellowed out a lot - I guess she now thinks the kid is a good thing because she gets to vacuum after Abby has finished her meals.





What can I say? The girl loves the phone - oh, do I have my hands full for the teen years!



I believe Abigail has picked up a family trait from her great Grandpa Ferris - she works diligently with her mouth wide open - the only thing she's missing is the tongue sticking out the corner of her lips for extra concentration.



Abby is picking up a lot of sign language and it's really fun to watch her communicate with us! She has picked up a couple new signs recently - she knows "juice, sleep," and is getting closer to "diaper." But of course, her favorite is "more" and "please" - usually because they're associated with food though ;)

Here is a "more" sign for some more blackberries, which made quite the "cute" mess!





I'm super excited because her hair is finally long enough and there's a good amount of it to make a small little ponytail! She looks like Bam-Bam, but it's still quite adorable! Abby got a bunch of hair accesories in her Easter basket, so we'll be having fun playing with all the new ways we can do her hair now!



That's it all in a nutshell really! She is so much fun and I keep finding myself saying that every month, again and again - I hope it never stops! I love this lil' girl!

No comments: