Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Toddling...

Ok, so I've been scolded for not getting a video up of Abigail's walking since she's been officially toddling for about two and a half weeks now! It was a long process - she was extremely hesitant to go a farther distance than just from the couch to the coffee table for example. She finally figured out how to push herself up on her own and then was flying from then on. Here's a couple of clips of her progression to walking!

This is simply Abby just standing on her own and letting go for just one or two steps (end of March)...



Then she was brave enough to go a couple more steps in between locations (mid April)...



...To finally toddling from place to place - now she doesn't want to stop!!

3 comments:

Dkalla said...

Heck, I have some cuter ones this this...ha ha She is running now, no stopper her...:-)

KC and Jonathan said...

So i wasn't going crazy! Last week when she skype, she was sooo big!! Looking older! Now, when I look at your videos, it does seem like she had a growth spurt over the last 2 months! Even the last couple weeks! Definitely looks like a toddler now! WOW!

CrzyAuntChar said...

I think "scoulding" is a pretty harsh word... but "enthusiastically waiting" and "Abby Addicted" might be good phrases!