Our dear friend Cindy Kyle recently took pictures of our lil angel girl and I was so excited to get them from her! Thank you Cindy for our gorgeous pictures!
I LOVE THEM!! They are fabulous! My favorites are of her crying and leaning in to smell the flowers. Precious! The flower one is adorable and is a "MUST FRAME" you could sell that with a cute quote about stopping to smell the flowers! That's exactly what i thought when i saw it!
5 comments:
I LOVE THEM!! They are fabulous! My favorites are of her crying and leaning in to smell the flowers. Precious! The flower one is adorable and is a "MUST FRAME" you could sell that with a cute quote about stopping to smell the flowers! That's exactly what i thought when i saw it!
What a "Cutie Ba Tootie"!! She has a little of Great Grandpa Don going in the last picture....:-)
Love,
me
xxoo
Ah! They came out so great!!! I just saw Cindy this past weekend...she did an awesome job. I love that crying one! So funny! :)
so stinkin cute!
These are SO adorable! Cindy did a fabulous job! You both are blessed with such a beauty of a little girl! Love you and miss you!
Sarah
Post a Comment