Friday, July 31, 2009

Challenging

I have a sweet brother-in-law, Andy, who has been very interested in hearing more about me. It’s frustrating how that request has me stumped a lot of time. I often will attempt to begin a post to share something about myself and I find myself always stopping half way through because I feel like I need to be more insightful, more eloquent, more interesting. I don’t like the way it sounds and then I start all over again. Why? I guess perhaps I don’t find myself all that interesting. I’m on Twitter and I think I maybe put something tweet-worthy once a week or something because I feel ordinary and who wants to hear about ordinary? I am content with my mellow life, with my mellow child and husband. We like to laugh, relax, and keep things low key. I’m just a happy camper and I wouldn’t have it any other way (….well, maybe move to working part time so I can spend more time with my baby, but that’s about all :) So, maybe if I think of anything interesting I’ll jot it down real quick and share more. But for now, this is me, plain and simple and very happy.

3 comments:

CrzyAuntChar said...

How about these great words for your great life... grateful, thankful and of course full of LOVE! I Love my Beautiful, talented, smart, cheerful and fun Niece!

Andy said...

good start!

KC and Jonathan said...

There is nothing WRONG with being mellow and low key! Just because you do not climb literal Mountains (except for battle mtn), doesn't mean you don't climb other kind of mountains in your everyday life. Just because you don't think your life is interesting doesn't mean other people think it's boring. :)

Andy's right! good start at sharing your thoughts on your blog! :)