Ok, it's taken me a long time to get this one up...sorry about that! Last weekend we took Abby to the beach for the first time (I know, we're Californians and that's the first time she's been to the beach?!)...anyway...the girl can not stand sand!!!! Literally. She hated the sand so much and didn't want anything to do with it. The farther we lowered her to the sand, the higher her legs went up. It's was so hilarious - kind of frustrating - but funny! We finally were able to get her to play with the sand and water if she knew that she was sitting on the towel. She actually loved the water and kept licking her lips after the water was on her face. I only have a couple pics, but I need to edit the video that we took and I'll add that on later...


2 comments:
If her Aunt and Uncle were around, she would have been at the beach a lot sooner! Jonathan says Abby gets her aversion from the sand from KC. She hates it too, always has to wash it all off! At least you won't have the problem of getting sand all in your food!
Actually after seeing these pictures, it looks like she didn't hate the sand as much as you said....she is sitting on her towel, but her feet are in the sand...Too Cute!!! Can't wait to see the video.....
Love,
me
Post a Comment