Me: Abby does it take mommy a really long time to update the blog?
Abby: Yeah!
Me: Do you think it's about time I post about your really fun day at the aquarium?
Abby: Yeah!
Me: Did you have fun spending time with Pop Pop?
Abby: Yeah!
Me: Do you want to go swimming with the sharks?
Abby: Yeah!
Seriously....every answer to your question is a "Yeah!" And it's the cutest sound - not just like we say when we're talking with someone. She sounds certain of her answer to you! The sad part is that since we've noticed this in Abby, Robbie has been pointing out where she got it from; I say it all the time too. Obviously, when I say it, it's totally casual and not very cute ;)
But seriously, I've taken too long getting this post up about our great time with Robbie's grandpa a couple weekends ago. Their family began having Abby refer to Robbie's grandpa as Pop Pop and since that was simple enough, she got a hang of it really quickly!
We went to the Birch Aquarium and Abby was fascinated with all the fish and I'm sure her jaw got tired after all the fish faces she was making.



Pop Pop and Abby in a shark cage!
We found Nemo!
Knuckles were a big hit with Pop Pop. Abigail is now going through her shy stage and at first introductions she cowers behind mommy or daddy. So on the first day of getting together with Pop Pop, Robbie had Abby go give him knuckles and from then on it was picture perfect. If Pop Pop couldn't get kisses from her, he was sure to get knuckles (not sure that's a fair trade in my opinion, but it worked for Pop Pop).
Me: Abby, do you love Pop Pop?
Abby: Yeah!
(**PS - You can read Andy's really sweet post about his time with his grandpa here)





1 comment:
HOW SWEET...she's growing SO fast!
OK... now it's time to share some golf time with Great Grandpa Don too! They have an executive course you know - and I'll bet by now, Abby can get a hole in one! :-) Don't forget splish splash time on the way home at Aunt Char's after a nap!
Post a Comment