Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm Cute...dimple, dimple

Last weekend, we had the chance to go up and visit my Aunt Char and Uncle Bob with my sister and my mom. Abby was spoiled again and received some cute things. But the best thing we got out of our visit, besides seeing family of course, was that Abby now knows the family "tradition" with "I'm cute!" Let me explain...when I was little, as well as my sister, my family would ask us if we were cute, and picture perfectly we would respond by putting our finger in our cheek dimple, twisting it and saying back, "I'm cute!" Obviously there's more pack to the punch if you're there in person to see it. Well, now Abby has it down as well. See the pictures below... Thanks Aunt Char and Uncle Bob for a great time visiting!




"I'm Cute!!!"

Looking at pictures on the computer with Aunt Char

Swimming with Uncle Bob, Aunt Trisha and rubber duckies!!

Abby tried riding their USC trojan horse...didn't go so well ;)
Just good ol' tickle tickle time with mommy! :)

2 comments:

Dkalla said...

Good times is right....:-) Hopefully we can get together more often for these....:-)

And Yes, Abby Is Cute!!!

Unknown said...

I'll have to learn how to use the video on my camera... she is such a cute lil' punkin' -- and her giggle is priceless!

She's not the only niece now who can twist her little finger to announce her CUTENESS!