
So obviously the news is out. Just as of a week or two ago we have let our friends know about our exciting/surprising news ;) I have definitely felt very differently with this pregnancy than I did with Abby. Really goes to show that every pregnancy, as every baby, is very different! Robbie has his suspicions that it is going to be a boy...we shall see! But I'm so ready to be out of the first trimester. I'm 12 weeks on Wednesday and I'm already starting to feel better - thank goodness!
I went to look through our photos to see what I should use with this post and I realized that we have an awful lot of these photos:

Abby has decided that she'd rather look at the back of the camera to see herself and so when you try to convince her that she has to get her picture taken first, she's already decided to throw a little tantrum because she's not getting her way....
However, then you get the complete opposite of extremes in photos and you get this cheesey face from Thanksgiving Day!

Hummmm....wonder where she gets that....

Thanksgiving was delightful! We got to spend our holiday with both sets of parents and my sister, her boyfriend and her best friend. It was great times! Abby tried out olives on all fingers. She didn't quite understand the fun of having it on her fingers for show, but rather instead just went to eat them immediately (she takes after her mommy)!

Dinner was yummy - thank you to our chefs - Mom and Dad (aka: Ma Ma & Pa Pa)

Then as if Thanksgiving wasn't even here, the fall decorations went out and the Christmas decorations came in! Abby helped mommy put everything out at our house, even though she still was a little timid and affraid of the Christmas tree. She got over that quicker this year than last, and she even helped me put up the ornaments on the tree. Her favorite ones are the ones that she can push a button for a song to play. At my parent's house, she again helped us put up the ornaments, but this time she found two ornaments that play songs and so for the next month we'll be hearing a mix of two songs playing together, almost sounding like they're competing. Bring on the Christmas music!!




3 comments:
Did I see twins....hee hee Hope you continue to feel better soon!! And yes, you can see where Abby gets it from....:-)
oh good, i can stop keeping it a secret!
Just think... this time next year you will have two little blessings to sing Christmas Carols along with you... well at least One will be singing the other will be hummmmmminnnnggg! :-)) xoxo PLEASE get alot of rest...
Post a Comment