So after much debate, Abigail was a monkey for Halloween. For those of you who didn't know what debate was going on, Robbie and I were struggling between what we wanted to dress Abby as for Halloween. He wanted the simple, less feminine, monkey costume and I wanted to try and pick something where she could do her little shake, shake, shake as seen in a previous post. I thought maybe she could be a Tutti-Frutti Girl, you know with the cute fruit hat and kind of look like the Chiquita Banana lady, or maybe she could even be a hula dancer. Either of those would have been hilarious if she did her shake, shake, shake, and plus, they would be way more feminine of a costume. However, time had it's way with us and Robbie won. She did make an adorable monkey and I was able to add a couple of cute bows to the costume to try and make it a little more feminine for our lil' girl.


We did take her to a couple of houses to trick or treat and mostly to neighbors by my parents house who knew of her and how cute she is!! Their hearts were doubled over, melting from her cuteness in the costume too!! This video is a little dark, but you can hear her trying to say trick or treat in her own little Abby, monkey language :)
5 comments:
She was an ADORABLE Monkey Too!!
Oh My Goodness... or should I say CUTENESS! Did you tell her to "strike a pose" in the first picture? I think its time for us to teach her the Abba Dabba Monkey song - and she can dance in this costume while she sings!! :-)) xoxo
Wow is she growing. Great costume, but it is Abby that really makes it adorable!
Love her designer Bag! This picture is already up on the Refrigerator! :-)
Can't wait to see her Pilgrim outfit! Hint... :-)
Post a Comment