Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kissmiss lies...

Abigail is loving Christmas so far...and I know it's just going to get better! Every time we drive through any neighborhood, she gets delighted with seeing "kissmiss lies, kissmiss lies." She's also enjoyed singing carols with us, and she doesn't go for just any ordinary, easy song...she likes to sing Joy to the World...although, all she gets out is "joy to wuld, joy to wuld....lerd ha come." It's quite cute I have to say.

By the following picture, one would believe that Abby loves Santa Claus (aka: Scotty Johnson from GVC). I'll let you in on our lil' secret: I snapped this real quick as she ran to him, hugged him real fast, and then quickly ran away. She does love Scotty and I think that's the only way we were able to get a couple decent pictures of Ms. Abigail with Mr. Claus.






This year we were also kindly invited to join the Annual Kyle's Double Decker Bus tour of some local neighborhoods who have fun with lights and Christmas cards for the yards. Unfortunately this year Robbie wasn't able to join us due to work, but Abby and I still were able to have fun. Unfortunately, but fortunately, Courtney was without David that night too, so it was just the ladies and our kiddos. Abby and Isaiah had such a great time ooooh-ing and aaaah-ing at all the neat looking displays. This is just a piece of what we saw...

The wonderful Kyle family - thank you for including us again!!








The two of them had such a great time together...

Isaiah even tried to steal a kiss before the night was over ;)

5 comments:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

aww! So sweet! Thanks for being our dates :)

Andy said...

looks like fun!

Dkalla said...

It has been so much fun seeing her talk and express herself this Christmas....she just keeps getting more precious!

Doug Kyle said...

Love the photos!!!!

Jess said...

Abby is getting so big - and more and more adorable! Looks like you've all been having fun during the holidays. :)

Congrats to you on your pregnancy! I'm so excited for you!