Saturday, July 31, 2010

Announcements!


I love being able to use my creative mind and escaping to design world for a few moments (yes, I meant to smudge his bday...for security reasons). I really enjoyed designing Daniel's announcements and even moreso because I had a lot of really great photos to work with. My sister-in-law, KC, has a nice camera and offered/wanted to take some photos of Daniel. We had so many photos to choose from, it was hard to pick out just the few that I used...but I didn't want to waste all the other great shots, so here they are (and yes, there are a couple of Abby too)...






































5 comments:

SHEREMYANDJELLEY said...

What a beautiful announcement! You did a wonderful job! I love the butt shot...only a baby can pull that one off! You have such a precious family.

Nikki Crockett said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white one where you looking at each other. Blow that sucker up!

CrzyAuntChar said...

What a great post... I hope you feel the love running back through the ethernet to the little Prince & Princess! Can't wait to hug them again! xoxo

Dkalla said...

Thank goodness the butt shot is of Daniel...Abby would be horrified later....HA! Thanks for sharing the special photos, and love the announcement!!1

Andy said...

a lot of nakedness.