The week before I had to return to work we tried to utilize our time to do some fun family things. One of them was to go to the Wild Animal Park to treat Abby. She loves, loves, loves to go there and to point out all the animals. This time was particularly funny - last time we came they had the butterfly exhibit. She asked to see them again, but I had to explain that they were gone and there weren't anymore. So she then kept asking to see "butterflies all gone."


Over the summer they do this really neat thing called Elephant Run where they keep the elephants up out of the main exhibit and the trainers hide their treats. Then they open the doors and since the elephants know what to expect, they all come running out to find their treats. You can imagine that elephants don't really run, they more or less shuffle/trot out, but it was still neat to see how excited they got about these treats.

This was the first time that Abby rode on a carousel. She loved it!
And some of the animals that we got to see up close and personal...
This is how I feel at the end of the day ;)
1 comment:
I want to go with you next time....please, please, please....;-) Looks like you had a great time, glad you were able to do it!
Post a Comment