

What a cutie pumpkin pie!! Ok, funny story though ...right after taking pictures, I'm holding Daniel and I felt a little wetness in my hand and realized that I smelled something too, and literally right after that thought, I heard a couple wet release bubbles in his pants and suddenly realized that he had blown out the back of his diaper and was still going. I pulled up his shirt on his back and not only had a mess already, but (I'm sorry for being graphic) he was having Mt. Saint Helens going in his pants as bubbles and wetness were oozing out the top of his diaper. We had to quick stop the liquid and then find a spot to change the poor boy out of his dirty clothes. We grabbed our wheel barrow that was carrying pumpkins and we cleared it to create a make shift changing table and dressing room. Luckily I always am prepared with extra clothes, but what a mess. While we were changing him, we had a lady walk by and say, "Oh, that's what those are used for! Much easier than using our stroller." What an experience...oh, and did I mention that this blow out also preceded a major urp up on the front of me and him?! The kind that really smell bad too... babies are oh so much fun though, right?!! ;)
Abby would not cooperate with us with photos today - she just wanted to be a two year old!! So this was the best that I could get with the two of them together...
Happy daddy and his lil' pumpkin!
I love this photo of Daniel's hand...he has some HUGE hands!
Abby loved getting to go in the petting corral. The thing that Robbie and I commented on about her is that we are really impressed with her fearlessness. She isn't nervous or wimpy when it comes to trying new things. She just seems to go into it with trust that we've encouraged her to go, so it must be ok. She did this with the animals and with the pony ride. No fear - love it!













2 comments:
It was a fun day! Thank you for letting us share in your tradition, and I can't wait till next year.....:-)
Great pictures, Nikki! We are going next weekend with our clan. Great job!
Post a Comment