Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sunflowers for Trisha

Last week was super busy packed with preparing for my very own sister's bridal shower. Yeah, my lil sis is getting married in less than a month now...SOOO crazy!! So we had to spoil her silly and give her a day just for her. She loves sunflowers, brown is her main color at her wedding, and guests were asked to bring a gift in a basket, so we incorporated all of those things in one beautiful yellow and brown, sunflower, basket bridal shower ;)



It was so fun to have so many of our family out to celebrate Trisha!



Aunt Char, making Trisha's bow bouquet - Trisha only "broke" 3 strings....hmmmm



Yum...chocolate...and it went perfectly with the color theme.





Ok, so I have to say that I'm really pleased with how all the decor turned out! Thank you to mom for making it all happen!!!!


We made this cute emblem piece that read, "TLC" which stood for "Trisha Loves Chris" and we put it on everything



We gave away these cute little baskets with a little TLC for them to take home.

This was a prize basket for one of our games we played.








3 comments:

CrzyAuntChar said...

What an Extra-Ordinary Bride & Matron of Honor! The room & decor was so great - I'm showing all the brides @ the Rancho - maybe you can have a second job! (In your spare time?) :-) Wish I had felt better -- I was REALLY enjoying myself, sorry the picture looks less than my "Perky" self! I'm glad I didn't miss this very special day with the very special decorations - with my VERY special nieces! Love, Aunt Char-lene F.

Dkalla said...

It was a lot of fun, and what a party planner you are becomming.....:-)

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

It turned out super cute! Great job :)