Monday, January 17, 2011

All Daniel - All Boy!



It's crazy to me how truly different boys are from girls. I had no idea until Daniel came around. I always thought that Abigail was just mellow and laid back. Who knows, she may still be that way overall, but I'm realizing that it had a lot to do with the fact that she is a female. Daniel is ALL OVER THE PLACE and ALWAYS ON THE MOVE! The boy can't sit still and he loves to be on the go.

I feel like I slighted his leaps and bounds throughout the past couple of months. He has gone from scooting to crawling and now to standing. At the beginning of December he was starting to scoot...see video below...



And literally, by Christmas he was full on crawling and now he's Mr. Speedy....



He is Mr. Personality as my uncle Steve tagged him and I'm beginning to think that he's going to be that kind of guy that just smiles at you and he'll get his way ;)




We often find him now peaking over things because he can pull himself up to standing...

...ok, not at the counter, but you get the idea ;) I actually wanted to cry when he started pulling himself up to standing, because that means it's super close for him to begin walking and I'm not ready for my little boy to be ready to run! Too fast Dan - slow down!!
And what's a boy without a mess?? Frozen blueberries in a chewy netty thingy...messy!!



1 comment:

Dkalla said...

OK, yes Daniel is cute....but we do still want to see the princess....:-) Love the Post!!!