
I'm sure you can tell that I have a heart for all things Dr. Seuss - maybe it's the classroom teacher in me, but I just love the stories, the rhyme, the talent! So it was perfect when Abby was due on Dr. Seuss' birthday that we decided to introduce his stories and characters to our family early. Abby's room is designed from one of my favorite stories, "Oh the Places You Will Go," and the kids' bathroom is designed from "1 Fish, 2 Fish."

Abby has quickly picked up on the names of the characters in her room and it's cute when she wants to read stories that have the characters in them.

So they look all calm and enjoying each others' company here... if only you knew how it really went ;)

...but it took a book to finally get Abby to just be in her element. She loves her books!

My favorite Dr. Seuss quote - "A person's a person, no matter how small."

What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book? My top favorites are "Oh the Places You Will Go, Happy Birthday to You, Oh the Thinks You Can Think, and To Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street."
3 comments:
So cute! I love the theme...someday, when Asher has his own room, I think we'll do Dr. Seus. It's just perfect. I love it! Great photos btw.
someone on FB today quoted, "But NOW, says the Once-ler, "Now that YOU'RE here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."
And i thought of you reading that to me at my baby shower and i got all teary eyed again. I think i like that book. :)
Although the first whole book i ever could read by myself was one fish, two fish.. :)
I Thing 1 and 2 Thing are the most wonderful Things in the World! Its hard to imagine a world not filled with these two wonderful Things! {{{A.C. }}}
Post a Comment