Daniel is starting to "walk" with his little bike-thingy...


Abby is pretty good with ABC's now and is about 50-60% accurate with her letter recognition. It was really cute the other day...she was playing with her new homemade wand (thank you Gallion's for this cute bday gift) and she was pretending to be like the SuperReaders from SuperWhy and spelling letters and making sounds in the air with her wand. I guess you have to see an episode off of KPBS in order to understand what I mean...but it sure was cute to "catch" her doing it on her own ;)

Daniel is crawling everywhere...he's crawling downstairs, all throughout our bedrooms, and recently, he just mastered crawling up our stairs (with mommy close behind him of course ;) and he just gives you this huge grin of accomplishment. He loves to be "chased" and he'll giggle to his heart's delight when you "catch" him.


He's got this little bashful thing going right now...he'll give you this sweet sheepish grin and then tuck his chin down...mommy thinks this is absolutely adorable!!
We had some of our favorites in town recently - we love the Barnett family!!
Daniel got to meet his new buddy Graham for the first time!! They're only a couple weeks apart, so they're destined to be buds ;)


And Abby enjoyed spending some long lost playtime with her buddy Austin!!



The ladies enjoyed gabbing and being mommies together...

And we couldn't ask for a better group of friends to do life with together! We LOVE our HomeGroup!!
2 comments:
OK, you are spoiling us with these FABULOUS pix and videos! I hereby promote (at least for a few weeks til' gramma returns) your darlings to King & Queen of the Universe- They are SOOO darling! xoxoxo
OMG, I love the blog!!! I sure wish I had looked at this while I was gone....as I sure missed them!! I can't wait to see them today!!! :-)
Post a Comment