We've been having fun for sure and keeping super busy! We had a couple hot days recently, so we let the kids splash a bit...

This was Daniel's first dip in a pool....to say he liked it is an understatement....


He LOVED it...I've got a water baby on my hands!!


Abby is enjoying carrying on a tune and if we could get her on that show, "Kids Say the Darndest Things," she would have the whole audience rolling out of their seats. Lately, she's just cracked us up with her most random little phrases - catch the last little phrase on this little clip...
This kid loves to smile!!



And he's starting to really try to carry on a conversation with us. He hasn't said MaMa yet, but he's got DaDa down and he says Abba for Abby. Love it!! Here is a clip of just him babbling...

I guess he likes to smile because he's got such a great example set for him all the time...

I know this clip isn't clear, but I just had to share something regarding Abigail's first dance class...errr excuse me, ballet class as Abby would correct you. My friend Andrea takes Abby and her daughter Lily to ballet class on Thursdays. Abby LOVES this....if she could live in her ballet clothes and shoes, I think she would be happy every day of her life!

We had a couple birthdays in our family...here's Abby writing on her bday card to Uncle Bob. She actually can write an A, H, and an I...

But at the beginning of the month, Abby helped pick out treats for our Libby's 5th birthday. She even wanted candles to blow out after singing! So precious!!


1 comment:
They sure do love the pool, that was a great day!! And smiles...OMG, I love it!!! Too bad Abby doesn't like showing off her dance....oops, I mean ballet to everyone....:-)
Post a Comment