Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Desitin, Balmex, Butt Paste, Arbonne....
FINALLY...the diaper rash that has been plaguing this house, specifically our poor little girl's bottom, is now gone!!!! I can't believe that it's taken this long to get rid of, but I guess we just have a super sensitive skinned little princess on our hands. The doctor gave us a prescription for it earlier on after we had tried cremes after cremes, and after it didn't work entirely, but just lessened the redness, she told us that we just had to air dry her as much as we could. So after days of her playing under her jungle gym naked and feeding in the nude, the rash is now cleared up!! What a mess and what an ordeal it was. Hopefully we can keep it away and keep her little bottom protected from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAH! Way to stick with it...Abby sure is lucky!! Love you!
hey beautiful! i need to find my way to san diego to see you and the family. i miss you dearly friend. i think i will call you tonite if i can get out of work!!! miss you much, love you more. *kisses* - trix p.s. you are an amazing person you know that?
youre gonna have an exhibitionsit on your hands when she is older. be careful. I used desitin till i was like 12 I think. Maybe I should have just air dryed more often.
apparently this is some baby book that you should have robbie read.
Post a Comment