So Abby teased us with a week and a half of 6-8 hour stretches of sleep and is now back at 4-5 hour stretches. See, I would be totally fine with that if I hadn't had such an enjoyable stretch of getting back into having more sleep. Now it's like my body is having to adjust back to the old way, and what's more difficult, is that she's also deciding not to take naps during the day. She is saying no to sleep altogether, which no sleep = a not so happy baby. She's overstimulated and is getting impossibly cranky!! Thanks a lot for teasing us Ms. Abby. Too bad she's so stinkin' cute!!


2 comments:
She just doesn't want to miss anything...she wants to be playing with you guys night and day...:-) And yes, she is just too cute!
such a rollercoaster. I hope she is doing better tonight! :)
Post a Comment