Thursday, May 1, 2008

HILARIOUS!!!

So I've been thinking about doing something totally drastic with my hair, so my sister suggested I look into finding out what it might look like before I go make this big decision. Good idea Trisha....except....when Robbie found out how fun it was to see different looks....he decided to try it himself. HAHAHAHA


8 comments:

Andy said...

and why no link to where you did this?

Andy said...

also, did you get that book for robbie that i mentioned a few posts ago?

The Morales Family said...

Can't wait to see the pix you create...it's at www.clairol.com We actually have the Happiest Baby on the Block on video and it's awesome!! Thanks for the info though...he a friend of yours? I enjoyed reading his blog!!

Andy said...

ya, he's my old roomate.

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! This is HILARIOUS! I always seem to get a good laugh whenever I check out your blog. Thanks for the fun! :)

Jessica

Jon and Jenetta said...

Robbie is looking so awesome!!!
I like the sammy hagar style in the lower left!

amber dawn said...

That is hysterical! You guys...so funny!
Now...can we vote? I really like the middle/bottom one on you...maybe without the bangs in the eyes?!? ;)

Jenetta Penner said...

so when will you be making this change!!!?