Thursday, May 15, 2008
Hide and Go Pump!
Well...this week I returned to work. I truly did miss working, but now what I really miss is my sweet baby girl. I've had the challenge of trying to find comfortable places at the office to pump...that's a whole new ballgame I never thought I'd ever play!! But now I'm in it, and I seriously feel like I just want to hide away to do it so NO ONE can find me. Haven't quite found that place yet...but I'm working on it. Soon it will become comfortable I'm sure. But Abigail is having loads of fun at Grandma Kalla's and we're praying, praying, praying that it will stay that way....not likely that it will be permanent though because of mom's work. So I am easing into work with a couple days a week and then in June I go back full time. Bummer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment