Friday, May 23, 2008

3 is such a perfect number...


We are so excited to be celebrating 3 years with 3 months! Robbie, Abigail, and I took our very first family vacation to celebrate mine and Robbie's 3 year anniversary. We went to Newport Beach and stayed at a beautiful hotel that overlooked the beach and a golf course (thank you Debbie and Steve) and went to a nice dinner and a beach-side breakfast. We had every intention to have Abby experience her first pool dipping, and visit to the beach in the sand, but as the weather had its way, it was too cold for both of those. After having Abby, we commented on how long the days felt when we have been just adjusting to parenthood. But then we realized how quickly the years have gone by since we first got married. So I guess sometimes the days feel long, but the years feel short. Just a year ago, we didn't even know that Abigail would be in our lives at this point. You never know what a whole year will bring you. We look forward to the next.


3 comments:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you guys had a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it. Let's get together next week.

amber dawn said...

Has it REALLY been 3 years??!? Oh my goodness! Congrats! Hope you guys had a blast!

Jess said...

Love the pic at the beach!!! What a cutie! :)

Jess