Sunday, September 28, 2008

Generations...



I know when I look at old pictures of me with generations before me, I don't really have a personal relationship with the oldest in the pictures. I realize that for Abby the same will be true, but then I also realize that it's not so much for her, but for our parents and for us. I am ecstatic that Abigal has been around so many "Great's" and I often wish that there were other "Great's" still around to share her with. But last night, as we were amongst the newest introduction of great (Robbie's grandpa on his mom's side), it was made clear that Abigail was most assuredly amongst the other "Great's" before she was entrusted to us. It's a touching picture to imagine...the other "Great's" loving over her before we got to love on her...

1 comment:

Andy said...

and the greatest great, her uncle