
Monday, September 22, 2008
I survived!
This last weekend my church held a Women's Retreat up in the mountains that I had the wonderful pleasure and opportunity to attend. This meant that it was my very first time to be away from my Abigail overnight and for more then just my regular 8 hour work day. Robbie had to fly solo with her and later I found out that he even had to pre-arrange alternate baby-watching so that I wouldn't cancel my plans to be away (he didn't tell me about that one - smart man!). He apparently had a basketball tournament in LA he had to be at and knew that if I had known ahead of time, I might have canceled my plans to attend. It was really nice to just step away for a while, but it was even more nice to hear that everything here at home went so smoothly. I missed her like crazy, but I survived!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment