Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wild Animals...

This Valentine's Day was one of the best that I've been able to have with Robbie and this year we even got to share it with our beautiful little girl (Yes, we did last year too, but she was only a couple days old and we had just returned from the hospital the day before Valentine's Day). Every year since I've known Robbie he has been busy at the flower shop ~ but this year, he was a free man. We treated ourself to an amazing family day of fun. We took Abigail to the Wild Animal Park and we had such a wonderful time watching her point at all the animals.











After we got home from the Wild Animal Park we were invited to join our HomeGroup for a Valentine's Dinner Party at our friends Brandon and Crystal's home. Abigail really enjoyed getting all dolled up to visit and flirt with her friend Austin. It was so cute to watch the two of them play together - a couple of our own lil' wild animals. We had a really great time with our friends for Valentine's day!!

Here's a little video of their peek a boo around a chair - so stinkin' cute!



Here's another cute little snipit of the two of them when Austin kept stealing Abby's pacifier. Even when he had his own blue one, he still seemed to want Abby's pink one...haha...

5 comments:

Jon and Jenetta said...

That was fun having Austin and Abby crawl all over us :)

Barnett said...

I love the videos! Too cute! I need some of those pics...

Crazy Aunt Char said...

Did Abby see a Who?

Jess said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter and cuter! I hope we can find a way for Abby and Priya to meet sometime soon! :)

Andy said...

what about breakfast that morning too?