Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It was just yesterday...

Well, literally it was just yesterday that our Abigail Grace had her birthday, but also I feel like it was just yesterday that we were welcoming this little bundle of joy into our lives. I can still remember her birth day with all the tiny precious details and everything. She was so beautiful to us even in her first few minutes, hours, days. Now, she's tons more beautiful than just two years ago. I often hear my grandpa's voice in my head and he used to say to me and my sister when we were so little, "This is when you stop growing up!" I tell Abby that all the time now that I understand. I don't want her to grow up anymore. I love this age so much! I don't want my time to slip away so quickly like it has already!





We had a great day yesterday celebrating. We had a small get together for dinner and we enjoyed singing Happy Birthday to our girl. She even wanted to sing it to herself!





I can't believe I have a two year old! Happy Birthday baby girl - I don't think I can get away with calling her that anymore!

3 comments:

Dkalla said...

Great times, and special memories!! And she liked her cake!! :-)

CrzyAuntChar said...

She is adorable... like her mommy! Thanks for going the extra mile to put up your blog - guess I better start thinking up names...? Should we have a contest? LOVE you Party of 3++!

Andy said...

it was just yesterday that you had a post!