Saturday, February 6, 2010

Photos...

I didn't want to forget to post these photos because I really appreciated a friend of ours who took them. Cindy Kyle took our family photos for us right before Christmas and I was able to swing putting together a New Year's card (since I was so behind on Christmas!) and a cute gift for our parents.

I put together this card using design elements from Little Dreamer Designs...



And I made this design as a gift for our parents - I used it on a paper weight/shelf art mold. It turned out really cute!

And these are just the rest of the photos from Cindy...while the photos are great, my only critique is my own daughter who wouldn't smile in most of them.











Also, since I was so behind on posting these photos, I also realized that I was behind on sharing some Christmas-time photos from our family fun. So I went ahead and added a slide show for you to peruse through if you should desire
(<----- over on the side panel).

No comments: