I had a friend who wanted to see what Daniel's nursery looks like and I realized that we started this blog after Abby was born so I didn't get to explain the experience of Abby's nursery. And what two different experiences we had with these two rooms! With Abby, our roomate had just moved out 4 weeks before Abby was born, and with her early arrival we had only paint up on the walls and absolutely not one piece of furniture put together or assembled in her room. We had grandparents and friends scrambling while we were still in the hospital to try and make it come together for my own peace of mind for when I returned home with her. With Daniel's room, I knew I wanted to do things differently! We got his room ready with still some time to spare - so awesome!! In doing so, Abby also got a lot of upgrades in her room because most of her furniture was moved to the nursery. I love how they have both turned out and I am SOOOOO appreciative to all the creative and talented hands that put their mark on each of their rooms!!
1 comment:
What no red? These are beautiful - congrats to the decorating Team! Hugs... all around!
Post a Comment