Thursday, June 17, 2010

Twins?

Can you tell which pictures are of Abigail Grace or which ones are Daniel Robert? Crazy how similar they look!!



7 comments:

Dkalla said...

Like your new name....:-) And I can tell who is Daniel and who is Abby....they both are beautiful, and yes so similar, but he looks more boy! Thanks this was fun to look at!

Barnett said...

I agree with your mom, I can tell who is who only bc Daniel looks more boy. He is too cute! So happy for your family of 4 :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is amazing how similar they look! Thanks for sharing this! Both of your children are so adorable and delightful! Enjoy every minute. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

WOW~That is amazing! They are both so adorable! Thanks for sharing these with us.

CrzyAuntChar said...

Isn't DNA amazing... I'm thrilled our family "tree" is growing - need to keep that Ferris Wheel story goin' around! :-)Crzy Aunt Char

Nikki Crockett said...

Yay! I have been wondering how you were doing. I love blogs...now I can follow yours and your cute little family. :0)

Andy said...

youre right. robbie looks tanner.