I was just looking at Robbie's baby pictures for another project and I noticed how strikingly similar Daniel looks to him as a baby...so I also pulled out some of my own baby pictures and it's crazy how it can work both ways....just thought I'd share....

You don't see it as striking with Abby's pics from the same age, but it's still fun to look at...

I'll have to do this again with some others....we'll be back ;)
4 comments:
Ahhh, It's thrill to watch them grow -- it seems these words were about YOU just a few SHORT years ago too it seems! And compare the baby pix of Donna next to these... AMAZING what DNA is all about - WERE really FAMILY - no denying! xoxo
We think that the baby pic of D looks like your baby pic; and Abby's looks like Rob. They have the same eye shape :)
Okay, so Daniel soooo looks like you! And Abby looks just like your sister. ;) And maybe a little like Robbie... So fun!
OMG, and I still have that dress you are wearing in the closet! It is amazing until this, I totally only saw Robbie...too cute! You sure can tell who is the baby girl...:-) Can't wait to see the next photos!
Post a Comment