Remember I mentioned that Abby has been going to a ballet class? Well, she LOVES it so much!! She and Lily girl are having such a great time with learning cute dance moves and getting to get all dressed up in their ballet attire. I have to admit though, I think I've been enjoying her getting dressed up too, because I have been spending too much time on her hair for ballet ;) Haha...I really enjoy it and I almost feel relaxed in the morning because of it. There's something about creating a thing of beauty and when it's as simple as a hairdo, that's easy to do, it gives you a sense of accomplishment...haha...I know that's weird....but look at how fun it's been for me and how stinkin' adorable it makes Abby girl ;)

Oh, the drama...


For mine and Robbie's 6 year anniversary, we were blessed with a generous offer from Robbie's parents to use their timeshare in Newport Beach for our anniversary weekend - thank you Debbie and Steve!! This was an incredible opportunity for some real quality family time together - just the 4 of us for a full 4 day weekend! We had a blast!!
Again, with the camera broken, I was so bummed not to be able to capture all the delight we had that weekend, but let's just say it was a great time to be had by all! Daniel had free reign to crawl to his heart's delight and Abby had to learn not to stomp like an elephant while walking from one end of the room to the other - I felt so sorry for our neighbors below us!
It took a day to really enjoy it at the beginning - this was Daniel's first time having to sleep in a pack-n-play and he unfortunately brought a cold on the vacation with him as well. Abby was in a huge queen sized bed all to herself and a good distance away from our room and I was afraid she'd fall off or need us in the middle of the night - so the first night I got maybe a couple hours of sleep since every noise I heard woke me to a lurch. But by the second day and night we had all gotten adjusted and were enjoying the grounds.

The resort had a wading kiddie pool that both of the kiddos LOVED!! If I didn't have Daniel in my arms, he'd be crawling right into the pool - he is so into the water and doesn't understand that he can't put his head in and that he can't crawl in water. Abby on the other hand is very timid with water, and was just celebrating when she'd put her nose and mouth under water for a few seconds. It was quite hilarious how different the two were in that regard.

This weekend was a great way to begin a summery season - warm days for the pool, suntans, ice cream and dinner on the patio! Looks like we'll be making many trips to pools this summer!
3 comments:
that's crazy...my lens broke on the camping trip!
must have been a crazy camping trip!! :) We'll come swimming w you too! CJ LOVED the water as well. Also, in the meantime, you should be able to upload the pics robbie takes on his itouch/instagram! :)
I Think we may still be able to catch our contacts at the New York City Ballet when Abby is Ready ~ She's SO beautiful and perfect for the ballet Cinderella!
And Master Daniel can be groomed for the lifeguard at Kamp Kozlowski!
{{HHHUUUGGGSSS}}
Post a Comment