Seattle is coffee town isn't it - city of the first Starbucks remember?! I mean, they have signs for coffee as if it's as important as how to get to the hospital. Ok, so one of my agenda items for my trip in Seattle was to try different coffee spots and see what truly is Seattle's best coffee...and don't forget that I was only here for four full days...so here are my findings:
My first try of coffee was Tully's... a nice aromatic flavor, with a nice after taste.

Then of course, that day we had visited Pike Place where the first Starbucks is, so this is just me ordering a drink there...I am biased with Starbucks because that's all I have in SD, so they are out of the running...

I then tried All Time Coffee...tasty, but a bit heavy and somewhat bland in flavor, leaving a bitter after taste...
Pegasus coffee house was on Bainbridge Island and I enjoyed the unique flavor it had - nothing fancy, but it was tasty...
My next coffee from Vivace's was unique, not just because of its taste, but because they are known for the artwork they create with the blend. Beautiful images of leaves, hearts, etc. were hung on the walls...a very full bodied taste and very warm throughout...
Ok, so I was waiting to post this because I knew that there was going to be a Seattle's Best at the airport so that I could try my last cup of coffee there...well, I did "try" it, but all I was able to have was about 2-3 big swigs of it and I had to toss the rest because silly me forgot that you can't take liquids through the security check point. Oops...so, needless to say, the balance wasn't even against Seattle's Best.
But, what did I fly away from Seattle with as the best tasting coffee in that city?! Drum roll please... Vivace's!! Best taste this weekend!!
Thanks again Trixie for an awesome weekend!!
2 comments:
Me Thinks thou hast a "Bit" much caffeine in your system! Its been fun to "arm chair" travel around Seattle through your eyes - and taste buds!
What a "Ham"....:-) So did you bring any home to share this great find?
Post a Comment