
Over the last weekend Abby had a blast with her very own pool! We blew up an inflatable pool for her in my parents' backyard and it was the most gorgeous day to enjoy some splashing. She thought it was fun at the very beginning, but then decided that she'd like it better if she was just on the outside, leaning in and splashing with her hands. She really loves the water - we'll probably be in the pool a lot this summer!




We also enjoyed a wonderful Memorial Day with some wonderful friends! Abby got to "play" with Austin and she again was in the pool (not for long though ;) Thanks Jeremy and Shelley for inviting us over to your parents house (you can see pics here).

1 comment:
Yes, I can see this happening as soon as it is a little hotter....I guess I better get a bigger pool...hee hee
Post a Comment