I leave for Seattle tomorrow because of a super sweet gift my friend Trix gave to me for Christmas! Her giftcard is helping me make it happen and I can't wait to see her this weekend for a girls' weekend of fun! But before I leave, I thought I should post some of Abby's cuteness! So here ya go...
She is getting closer and closer to full on walking. She loves going outside and she loves the challenge of getting there.
Our lil' talented one has made all of us laugh even harder these days! She has learned more animals - if you ask her what a giraffe does, this is what you'll get...
She will also show you what a seal does (she claps), what a elephant does (she lifts an arm with a little squeal), what a fish does (imagine puckering lips and bubbles) and what a skunk is (she waves her fingers in front of her nose for stinky). But our favorite is still the sheep (with a loud Baaa!).
This video is hilarious...she really badly wanted to hold the cup on her own at dinner....so after a bit of hesitation on my part (ok... a lot of hesitation), I finally decided to let her have it. She was quite shocked needless to say - just watch :)




3 comments:
She is just an angel full of spirit and determination ...and now... probably a bit of milk up her nose! :-) XO
OOOOhhhhh is that what normal human cup looks like!?? robbie, normal human cup? hilarious video.
You need to do the blog on her animal sounds/motions....I personally like the seal...:-) And she does keep me in stiches! And I think I have heard Bird too....:-)
Post a Comment