
She pretty much made faces or sounds for all the animals - she just categorized the ones she didn't know and made them up to fit the animals she does know - fish, bird, lion/tiger, sheep, elephant, giraffe, dog, seal, etc. Below though, she had it right - a wild boar was a "pig."
And of course, our favorite one is the giraffe. The giraffes were also awesome to see so up close! There were a couple really young giraffes and one that had just been born months ago. Abby drew a crowd herself as some other zoo visitors noticed her doing her giraffe.

Ok, so I know this isn't from the zoo, but I thought it was adorable. She's learned to blow on her food if we tell her it's hot...



2 comments:
All I have to say is...."Who Made Her So Cute"....:-)
And the song continues in my head... Abba Dabba dabba Dabba... !Her girafe imitation will make a great portrait when she becomes President someday! :-)
Post a Comment