We are down to one car now so that means that the whole family gets to caravan together to and from places whenever we are on the go. One would think this would be annoying, but I have actually come to love this family time in the car. My kids love listening to loud music in our car and they have two songs in particular that for some reason they have grown to LOVE! Their ultimate favorite song right now is "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. It's hilarious to see...we'll be driving along and they will be reading books, playing with toys, whatever - minding their own business and then we'll switch to start this song and instantly they both start doing a little jig in the back seat. Daniel will actually empty his hands so he can start clapping and then looks over at Abby excitedly as if to say, "Are we going to do it?! Are we going to dance our hearts out right here, right now?!" Watch...
The second song is requested by Abby over and over again and maybe I should be a bit embarrassed of her song selection ;) She loves Justin Timberlake singing "Dirty Pop." I think she mostly loves to hear the "silly" noises he makes trying to beat box or whatever it's called. Regardless...she's a happy camper when this song is on the radio!
3 comments:
I LOVE watching their free & happy spirits just bee-boppin' down the road... and Libby seems to be trying to get in the back seat with them to dance along! :-)) Thanks for sharin your pricelss family moments! xo
Geez, I sure wish you could get these kids to laugh a little more....HA! They are too cute!!! Thanks for sharing, love it!
Watched it a second time, just as cute, but was wondering....was Libby slobbering on Abby at the one spot where she looked up at Libby....HA!
Post a Comment